just-style's research roundup
Footwear in Vietnam is one of the report's featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Malaysia, a survey of the European yarn fairs for autumn/winter 2013/14, and a report on the footwear market in Vietnam.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Vietnam
This report includes a geographical, political and economic profile of the textile and clothing industry in Vietnam. It looks at the country's imports and exports; a review of government policies, investment incentives and foreign investments. It also analyses strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Malaysia
Malaysia's economy has been broadened and modernised and the relative significance of the textile and clothing industry has diminished over the years. Nonetheless, the industry is forecast to continue fulfilling an important role in the country's overall economic development. This report examines the prospects.
- Apparel RFID 2013-2023
The RFID tagging of apparel is now the largest and fastest growing application of RFID in retailing, the retail supply chain and associated industries. According to this new analysis, the systems and tag business around apparel RFID will grow at double the rate of the overall RFID market over the next ten years.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey
This report contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey. The report includes detailed information on domestic production and exports of textiles and clothing by type and destination.
- Apparel, accessories and luxury goods retailing in global: Market guide to 2016
This report provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the apparel, accessories and luxury goods retailing market globally. It includes quantitative information (historic and forecast market values), segmented at category level.
- Survey of the European yarn fairs for autumn/winter 2013/14
This report summarises the mood and trends which were apparent at the European yarn fairs for autumn/winter 2013/14. The author of the report visited Expofil, Filo and Pitti Immagine Filati where she interviewed exhibitors and discovered first-hand which trends were proving to be the most popular.
- Footwear in Vietnam
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the footwear market in Vietnam at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Clothing stores in China
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Hungary offers a mix of strengths and weaknesses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015