just-style's research roundup
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - SWOT, strategy and corporate finance report is featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a SWOT, strategy and corporate finance report on H&M, a review of the apparel market in Morocco, and a look at prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Vietnam.
- Strategies of leading international technical textile companies
This report examines the strategies, acquisitions, structures, initiatives, financial performance, new product development, capital expenditure, geographical expansion and future prospects of the major companies in all sectors of technical textiles.
- Apparel in Morocco
Get a detailed picture of the apparel market in Morocco from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Oasis: How to succeed in the omni-channel world
In 2011, Oasis introduced a GBP7m, 18-month investment programme to revamp its brand image and gain market share through the integration of all its retail channels. The adoption of the omni-channel retail concept was successful for the company. This report looks at how they achieved it.
- Apparel manufacturing in the UK - industry market research report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Top 500 clothing wholesalers (global)
Using a unique method of analysis, each of the largest 500 companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - SWOT, strategy and corporate finance report
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - SWOT, strategy and corporate finance report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- VF Corp in apparel (world)
Best known for the Wrangler and Lee jeans brands, the VF Corp has made clear its intention to focus on its outdoor and action sports division. The company has also made clear its intention to boost its presence in emerging markets. It has made great strides in Latin America, and is now targeting growth in China and India.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Vietnam
This report looks at the development of the textile and clothing industry in Vietnam, its size and structure, and production and consumption. The report also features: a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed look at the country's imports and exports; a review of government policies, investment incentives and foreign investments; and an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
The concept of closed loop supply chains sounds a laudable, if possibly Utopian ideal: a virtuous circle of production from cradle to grave and back to cradle again. However, the reality is proving ha...
Environmental concerns focus on a range of pollutants in that water, from pesticides on cotton fields to dust storms caused by overgrazing in Inner Mongolia by cashmere goats....
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at PVH setting out its succession plan, Hudson's Bay's acquisition of Saks, and a report on the use of mobile phones to monitor labour abus...
Source Africa, an event designed to promote sourcing from Africa's textile and garment sector, is set to take place in South Africa in May next year....
Women's wear retailer Cache has appointed Anthony DiPippa as its new chief financial officer and executive vice president, replacing Margaret Feeney who has resigned from the company....
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts