just-style's research roundup
Global market review of performance outdoor apparel - forecasts to 2018 is one of the reports featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at specialist apparel retailers in China and Poland, a report on the Tommy Hilfiger Group, and a global market review of performance outdoor apparel.
- Apparel specialist retailers in China
In view of the robust apparel specialist retailing market in China, many multinational players, particularly fast fashion operators, accelerated their expansion plans in 2012. Domestic players are also tapping into the rapidly growing fast fashion industry in China. This report looks at developments.
- Footwear retailing in Australia - industry market research report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Poland
The apparel specialist retail environment in Poland is benefiting from a widespread and growing interest in fashion among Poles, particularly the younger generation. The trend is developing dynamically alongside the growing importance of personal appearance as well as rising number of various chains offering products in different styles and price segments. Read about the trends in this report.
- Tommy Hilfiger Group - SWOT, strategy and corporate finance report
Tommy Hilfiger Group - SWOT, strategy and corporate finance report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: South Asia, 2012 edition
This report contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. It includes detailed information by product category on: production of textiles and clothing, textile and clothing imports by supplying country, and textile and clothing exports by destination country.
- Global market review of performance outdoor apparel - forecasts to 2018
Market analysts estimate that the performance apparel segment is currently growing at double the pace of the overall sportswear sector. A timely moment then for this latest report from just-style, which examines the reasons behind this trend, the impact on manufacturers and the increasing competitiveness within the category.
- Global trends in fibre prices, production and consumption
Trends in the fibre sector are an important indicator of future trends in textiles and apparel as a whole. This report provides an overview of general trends in fibre prices, production and consumption by country and region. It also provides insight, information, data and analysis of the key fibre types - natural and man-made.
- Glove and mitten manufacturing industry in the US and its international trade
This 2013 publication of glove and mitten manufacturing industry report is the comprehensive market research guide for the industry. It contains the latest information on the industry's key financial data, competitive landscape, cost and pricing, and trends during the current environment, including the output and shipment changes over the past months.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
Yesterday (13 May) was a big day for the Bangladesh garment industry, with retailers finally signing an agreement to improve fire safety in the country's ready-made garment industry after two years of...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing. The report provides separate comprehe...
Apparel giant PVH Corporation expects to see strong growth at Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein once teething problems with the integration of its Warnaco business are addressed, the group has revealed....
Apparel giant PVH Corp has set out a transition process that will see two of its top executives - Fred Gehring and Paul Murry - step into reduced roles in around three years' time....
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects