just-style's research roundup
Global market review of performance outdoor apparel - forecasts to 2018 is one of the reports featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at specialist apparel retailers in China and Poland, a report on the Tommy Hilfiger Group, and a global market review of performance outdoor apparel.
- Apparel specialist retailers in China
In view of the robust apparel specialist retailing market in China, many multinational players, particularly fast fashion operators, accelerated their expansion plans in 2012. Domestic players are also tapping into the rapidly growing fast fashion industry in China. This report looks at developments.
- Footwear retailing in Australia - industry market research report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Poland
The apparel specialist retail environment in Poland is benefiting from a widespread and growing interest in fashion among Poles, particularly the younger generation. The trend is developing dynamically alongside the growing importance of personal appearance as well as rising number of various chains offering products in different styles and price segments. Read about the trends in this report.
- Tommy Hilfiger Group - SWOT, strategy and corporate finance report
Tommy Hilfiger Group - SWOT, strategy and corporate finance report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: South Asia, 2012 edition
This report contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. It includes detailed information by product category on: production of textiles and clothing, textile and clothing imports by supplying country, and textile and clothing exports by destination country.
- Global market review of performance outdoor apparel - forecasts to 2018
Market analysts estimate that the performance apparel segment is currently growing at double the pace of the overall sportswear sector. A timely moment then for this latest report from just-style, which examines the reasons behind this trend, the impact on manufacturers and the increasing competitiveness within the category.
- Global trends in fibre prices, production and consumption
Trends in the fibre sector are an important indicator of future trends in textiles and apparel as a whole. This report provides an overview of general trends in fibre prices, production and consumption by country and region. It also provides insight, information, data and analysis of the key fibre types - natural and man-made.
- Glove and mitten manufacturing industry in the US and its international trade
This 2013 publication of glove and mitten manufacturing industry report is the comprehensive market research guide for the industry. It contains the latest information on the industry's key financial data, competitive landscape, cost and pricing, and trends during the current environment, including the output and shipment changes over the past months.
Companies: Tommy Hilfiger Group
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Yesterday (13 May) was a big day for the Bangladesh garment industry, with retailers finally signing an agreement to improve fire safety in the country's ready-made garment industry after two years of...
Apparel giant PVH Corporation expects to see strong growth at Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein once teething problems with the integration of its Warnaco business are addressed, the group has revealed....
Apparel giant PVH Corp has set out a transition process that will see two of its top executives - Fred Gehring and Paul Murry - step into reduced roles in around three years' time....
Lynn Shanahan has been appointed to the newly-created role of chief executive officer of Kellwood brands....
The Warnaco and Tommy Hilfiger businesses drove a 59% surge in underlying first quarter profit at apparel giant PVH, with revenues up 36% on last year....
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Gap deepens social and environmental efforts
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Syrian refugee children found in Turkish factories
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Key Bangladesh safety issues still not fixed
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024