just-style's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include retail forecasts for UK clothing and footwear, a briefing on Next, and a look at specialist apparel retailers in Venezuela.
- Retail forecasts H1 2013: clothing & footwear
This report presents a unique tool providing dynamic forecasts and analysis of UK market demand and price pressures. Inflation, volume and value growth are estimated quarterly to Q2 2015 to give market size and trends. The sub-sectors forecasted within clothing & footwear include women's wear, men's wear, children's wear, accessories and footwear.
- Next | company briefing
Despite Next's strong performance online, its stores in the UK continue to struggle against the intense competition, encouraging it to focus on overseas expansion to reduce its dependence on the UK market. This company briefing includes estimated UK sales data and market shares for Next's total clothing, women's wear, men's wear, children's wear, accessories and footwear.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Venezuela
Get a detailed picture of the specialist apparel retailers market in Venezuela from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Cotton growing in Australia - industry market research report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the key industry players and their market share.
- Global technical textiles business update, 4th quarter 2012
This report provides a roundup of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including acquisitions, business news, financial results, investments and market forecasts. The report contains insight and analysis of developments in a wide range of companies and other organisations involved in the sector.
- Top 100 silk product manufacturers (China)
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the China silk product manufacturers. Using a unique method of analysis, each of the largest 100 companies are individually assessed, ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company report provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
- Leisure and personal goods specialist retailers in China
This report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. Data coverage includes market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
- Coach, Inc. (COH) - financial and strategic SWOT analysis review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Coach, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- US Q1 in brief: Carter's, Columbia Sportswear, Ske
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Aeropostale delisted from New York Stock Exchange