just-style's research roundup
Top 500 jeans manufacturers (global) is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include an overview of global trade and investment in 2012, a look at specialist apparel retailers in Poland, and a report on the world's top 500 jeans manufacturers.
- The 2012 global trade and investment outlook
The 2012 global trade and investment outlook highlights the key issues and trends impacting the global economy in 2012 and beyond. In addition, this report assesses the state of the global economy and the prospects for a global economic recovery. This report also determines where economic, trade and investment growth will resume over the near-term and where these areas will remain depressed for a prolonged period of time.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Poland
Get a detailed picture of the specialist apparel retailers market in Poland from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Top 500 jeans manufacturers (global)
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of global jeans manufacturers. Using a unique method of analysis, each of the largest 500 companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.
- Footwear in Turkey
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the footwear market in Turkey at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Trends in world textile and clothing trade, January 2013 edition
This report contains statistical data, information and insight on the global textile and clothing trade. It identifies key trends and includes information on: textile trade flows, clothing trade flows, intra-Asian textile and clothing trade, and textile and clothing deficits and surpluses. It also analyses the trade activities of the world's leading textile and clothing exporting and importing countries and regions.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: the USA, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico, January 2013 edition
The report includes a wide range of information on: clothing retail sales; employment; exports by destination; imports by source and product; investments; government initiatives; developments in the region; and production. The report presents a wealth of information and is essential for anyone who is considering sourcing from, or selling to, these countries.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Vietnam
Vietnam has become the second largest source of foreign textiles and clothing in the US market and has established a strong presence in the Japanese and European markets, especially for clothing. This report looks at the industry's development and growth plans for the future.
- Strategies of leading international technical textile companies
This report provides an in depth look at the strategies of the world's leading technical textiles companies, and analyses the major changes to the industry brought about by the ongoing financial crisis of the last few years. The study is essential reading for anyone who wishes to understand the development and prospects for the industrial and high performance textiles industry.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020