just-style's research roundup
H&M Hennes & Mauritz: collaboration with designers is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at innovation within water sports apparel, a summary of designer collaborations at H&M, and an overview of clothing and footwear retailing in Europe.
- Water sports apparel: innovation keeps brands afloat
This report provides a wealth of information on: the development of the water sports industry; participation in water sports; the market for water sports apparel; and key suppliers in the water sports apparel market. It features information on: the different types of apparel for underwater sports and surface water sports; footwear and accessories worn for water sports; the role of fashion in the water sports apparel market and innovations in water sports apparel.
- Profile of Musto: a premium nautical apparel brand
Musto, a UK-based company, is one of the world's leading suppliers of technologically advanced apparel for sailing and other outdoor pursuits. This report provides a profile of the company, highlighting the company's development, products, technologies and innovations, sponsorships, endorsements and financial performance, as well as providing an outlook for the future.
- Textile mills in India
This industry profile on textile mills in India provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2007-11, and forecasts to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- H&M Hennes & Mauritz: collaboration with designers
H&M, a Swedish apparel retail company, began its first designer collaboration in 2004. Since that time the company has gone on to collaborate with a number of designers and celebrities on a yearly basis. This case study will examine why these designer collaborations were initiated, how successful they have been, and what the future might hold for H&M and its collaborations.
- Clothing and footwear retailing in Europe: market guide to 2016
This market guide provides you with important figures for the clothing and footwear retailing market in Europe with individual country analysis. It will help you to identify trends by analyzing historical industry data and forecast market values, segmented at category level.
- Apparel RFID 2013-2023
The RFID tagging of apparel is now the largest and fastest growing application of RFID in retailing, the retail supply chain and associated industries. According to this new analysis, the systems and tag business concerned with apparel RFID will grow at double the rate of the overall RFID market through the next ten years.
- VF Corp in apparel (world)
This profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the a apparel industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects.
- Apparel in Turkey
Get a detailed picture of the apparel market in Turkey from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at the full-year results from department store operator Debenhams, Marks & Spencer's tie up with mobile phone surveying firm Labor Link, an...
The latest information on cutting-edge research in fibres, finishes, technical textiles, and nonwovens will be featured in an international conference taking place next month....
A one-day industry conference taking place at the beginning of next month is set to offer valuable insight into what consumers really want from their fashion products and shopping experience....
Competitive pricing and product novelty are the prime motivations for consumers to buy eco-friendly bamboo apparel, according to a new study by researchers in the US....
US clothing company Delta Apparel has said Rod McGeachy will become president of the group's sports and military brand Soffe. ...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020