just-style's research roundup
Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc. - strategy and SWOT report is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a strategy and SWOT report on Fifth & Pacific Companies, prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Bangladesh, and a look at apparel in Turkey.
- Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc. - strategy and SWOT report
Fifth & Pacific Companies, formerly known as Liz Claiborne, is engaged in designing and marketing a portfolio of retail-based, premium brands for men and women. This strategy and SWOT report is a source of comprehensive company data and information. It covers the retailer's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions - providing a 360° view of the company.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Bangladesh
This report looks at the development of the textile and clothing industry in Bangladesh, its size and structure, and production and consumption. The report also features a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed look at the country's imports and exports; a review of government policies, investment incentives and foreign investments; an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT); and a look at its infrastructure and human resources and how these affect the textile and clothing industry.
- Trade and trade policy: the US clothing import market, 1st quarter 2013
This report provides vital data and analysis of trends in the US clothing import market. The report focuses in greater detail on clothing imports into the US from ten key supplying countries, namely Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, El Salvador, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Pakistan and Vietnam.
- Sportswear in the US
Sportswear in the US has been a significant beneficiary of the increasing trend towards health and wellness amongst Americans. The trend is being observed worldwide, with gym memberships booming and consumers trying to adopt healthier lifestyles through food and exercise. All of the sportswear categories, including performance, outdoor and sports-inspired, under clothing and footwear, registered impressive current value growth rates in 2012.
- Sri Lanka - ISA country report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Sri Lanka, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Apparel in Turkey
Since the end of the recession in 2010, apparel in Turkey reversed the recession-related decline into positive volume and value growth. Increasing post-recession optimism encouraged consumers to buy more and pay more, inducing positive volume and value growth across all categories, while encouraging a shift towards branded apparel. According to this report, this trend resulted in significant expansion of retail coverage and parallel growth in revenues for major apparel brands.
- Apparel in Romania
During 2011, Romanian consumers struggled with weakening purchasing power and thus carefully managed their household budgets. However, in 2012 interest in apparel and fashion increased. The industry suffered from rising cotton prices - a development which increased production costs for clothing and footwear while high fuel prices and rising inflation are also putting upwards pressure on unit prices in all areas.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Germany
The trend towards chained retailers continued to be the main story in Germany in 2012. According to trade associations, larger players with more and larger outlets continued to have considerable competitive advantages over smaller players, which had fewer opportunities regarding marketing and sales activities, and furthermore were often found in less favourable locations.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Carmine Petruzello, president of Perry Ellis International's namesake division, has left the apparel business to pursue other opportunities....
Exercise equipment specialist Life Fitness is expanding into activewear after agreeing a new licensing deal with apparel maker Amiee Lynn Inc....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020