just-style's research roundup
Childrenswear in Greece is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at childrenswear in Greece, an insight into jeans in Morocco, and trends in the fibre sector.
- Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods retailing in Finland: Databook to 2017
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods retail market in Finland. It provides a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment of the retail industry in Finland, making it an essential tool for companies active in the country's retail value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
- Childrenswear in Greece
Regardless of the grim economic environment, Greek parents have only moderately reduced spending on their children according to this report. childrenswear, both clothing and footwear, continued to record better figures than adults. Childrenswear is frequently purchased as sizes change regularly when it comes to children and Greek parents are still willing to pay something extra for their offspring.
- Jeans in Morocco
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the jeans market in Morocco at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Shoe stores in China
Shoe stores in China include brand stores, specialty stores and fixed booths selling footwear. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Lingerie: Global markets and trends, 2007-2019
For the first time the report also takes a specific look at two lingerie markets which are attracting an increasing amount of interest, those of Russia and China. The growth of the lingerie market in both of these countries is estimated to grow at a significantly higher rate than more developed markets can hope for. Making estimates for these countries is not without difficulty but just-style has adopted a top down approach based upon market price segmentation. Forecasts are calculated out to 2019.
- Global trends in fibre prices, production and consumption, November 2013 edition
Trends in the fibre sector are an important indicator of future trends in textiles and apparel as a whole. This report provides an overview of general trends in fibre prices, production and consumption by country and region. It also provides insight, information, data and analysis of the key fibre types -natural and man-made.
- World textile and apparel trade and production Trends: Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey, 2013 edition
This latest report in our flagship series contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey. The report includes detailed information on domestic production and exports of textiles and clothing by type and destination.
- Women's outerwear in Turkey
In 2012, women's outerwear registered positive value and volume growth for the third consecutive year, following the end of recession. The increasing employment rate among women and growing consumer confidence as a result of the recovering Turkish economy helped the category to record nearly 2% volume growth on average between 2009 and 2012, as this report shows.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts