Komafram apparel brand taps made-in-America trend
"Something new, something brilliant," is the tagline for Komafram, a sustainable line of base layer apparel launched at last week's Outdoor Retailer Summer Market trade show by Daniel Feuerstein, son of Malden Mills former owner Aaron Feuerstein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- China quadruples textile imports from North Korea