Malaysia makers to focus on quality to achieve growth
Malaysia's textile and clothing industry is planning to focus on three key areas - higher value fashion, dyeing and finishing, and technical textiles - to sustain strong growth and continue to compete with significantly lower-cost competition elsewhere in Asia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019