Malaysia makers to focus on quality to achieve growth
Malaysia's textile and clothing industry is planning to focus on three key areas - higher value fashion, dyeing and finishing, and technical textiles - to sustain strong growth and continue to compete with significantly lower-cost competition elsewhere in Asia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- C&A warns of supply crisis in organic cotton
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects