Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
A number of new eco-friendly fibre and fabric concepts that only offer more sustainable choices for clothing and footwear were on show at this month's Texprocess and Techtextil trade shows in Frankfurt, Germany. Waterborne polyurethane (PU) coated fabrics, thermoregulating fibres, and re-engineered wool-based yarns were among the highlights.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016