Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
A number of new eco-friendly fibre and fabric concepts that only offer more sustainable choices for clothing and footwear were on show at this month's Texprocess and Techtextil trade shows in Frankfurt, Germany. Waterborne polyurethane (PU) coated fabrics, thermoregulating fibres, and re-engineered wool-based yarns were among the highlights.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"