Mexico dispute case will test China state subsidies
Mexico's World Trade Organization (WTO) challenge to Chinese subsidies for textile and clothing producers could be the most serious test yet to Beijing's activist industrial policies, according to trade diplomats and legal experts in Geneva.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined