Natural looks lead the field at ISPO
Natural materials and technical fibres competed for attention at the recent ISPO trade fair for sports apparel and equipment. Cream cotton lawn blouses with bright stripes and patterns from the surf brands contrasted with technical seamless garments for dance and yoga. Multi-coloured 70s leather tennis shoes appeared side-by-side with automotive-inspired basketball boots and breathable lightweight watersport shoes with aerated panels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores