Navigating New Terrain
Liz Claiborne and TSI discuss the changingindustry landscape and how to survive and thrive within it. Highlights from the BobbinGroup's annual "Partners in Sourcing" Conference. Whether sourcing production or marketingproduct, apparel companies are now faced with a rapidly changing industry landscape, onethat is being shaped by the growth of communications technologies and driven by emergingconsumer markets that are more demanding than ever before when it comes to quality,service and value. Successfully negotiating the new terrain requires forward-lookingglobal strategies that address both expanding distribution channels and contracting supplychain cycles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022