Navigating New Terrain
Liz Claiborne and TSI discuss the changingindustry landscape and how to survive and thrive within it. Highlights from the BobbinGroup's annual "Partners in Sourcing" Conference. Whether sourcing production or marketingproduct, apparel companies are now faced with a rapidly changing industry landscape, onethat is being shaped by the growth of communications technologies and driven by emergingconsumer markets that are more demanding than ever before when it comes to quality,service and value. Successfully negotiating the new terrain requires forward-lookingglobal strategies that address both expanding distribution channels and contracting supplychain cycles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022