New String tool gets to grips with supply chain traceability
Mapping the global garment supply chain continues to be a huge challenge for retailers and brands, and one that makes it impossible to manage supply chain risk and carry out due diligence without knowing the identities of the players involved. But a new and improved version of Historic Futures' String platform helps to tackle the challenge of total traceability by allowing them to ask questions along the supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth