ANALYSIS: Nike gains momentum from the woes of others
Taking the figures in isolation, it appears that Nike president and CEO Mark Parker is indulging in a little pre-World Cup hype when he calls the company's third quarter "great".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Leveraging the business benefits of 3D design
- Bangladesh courts buyers with sustainable producti
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- American Apparel to close stores and cut jobs
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain