Nike growth trumps escalating costs
Wind the clock back three months and there were black clouds on the horizon for one of the leisure industry's biggest success stories of the past few decades: Nike missed its profit target for the first time in four years, impacted by rising raw materials costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020