Enterprise Resource Planning - Myth or Magic? : Part 1
Introduction In recent years the business community has been bombarded witha plethora of 'three letter acronyms' coined by various individuals and bodiesclaiming that a new methodology will transform your business and is the panacea for allills. The information technology industry is not without guilt in this area, with one ofits most recent acronyms, ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning, being promoted as thesolution to a mind-boggling variety of business problems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth