Activating the Supply Chain : Part 1
Imagine a group of retailerson safari in Africa, walking through the jungle. It soon becomes obvious that they arebeing stalked by a very hungry lion. The guide has disappeared over the horizon with thegun, and they are all alone. As the lion gets nearer it becomes inevitable that theretailers will become supper for the lion. As they face this beast all sorts of improbableideas flash through their minds as to how to save themselves. Suddenly one of theretailers takes his pack off his back and puts his running shoes on.'You'rewasting your time, you will never outrun the lion' one says. He replies, 'Idon't have to outrun the lion, I just have to outrun the rest of you'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022