Activating the Supply Chain : Part 1
Imagine a group of retailerson safari in Africa, walking through the jungle. It soon becomes obvious that they arebeing stalked by a very hungry lion. The guide has disappeared over the horizon with thegun, and they are all alone. As the lion gets nearer it becomes inevitable that theretailers will become supper for the lion. As they face this beast all sorts of improbableideas flash through their minds as to how to save themselves. Suddenly one of theretailers takes his pack off his back and puts his running shoes on.'You'rewasting your time, you will never outrun the lion' one says. He replies, 'Idon't have to outrun the lion, I just have to outrun the rest of you'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores