Activating the Supply Chain : Part 1
Imagine a group of retailerson safari in Africa, walking through the jungle. It soon becomes obvious that they arebeing stalked by a very hungry lion. The guide has disappeared over the horizon with thegun, and they are all alone. As the lion gets nearer it becomes inevitable that theretailers will become supper for the lion. As they face this beast all sorts of improbableideas flash through their minds as to how to save themselves. Suddenly one of theretailers takes his pack off his back and puts his running shoes on.'You'rewasting your time, you will never outrun the lion' one says. He replies, 'Idon't have to outrun the lion, I just have to outrun the rest of you'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020