The Year 2000 date change : Part 1
Introduction This guide sets out to explore the reality of whatthe media is describing as a ticking time bomb for business. The looming threat is theimpact that the year 2000 date change will have on all computer systems as we approach thenext millennium, a bomb which is threatening to stop business in its tracks with apotential disaster on a world-wide scale not seen since the Wall Street crash unlessaction is taken now. This document is designed to aid the senior business manager'sunderstanding of the key issues in the change of century, provide pointers in theassessment of their corporation's exposure and highlight possible actions that willnot only contain the problem, but can potentially be leveraged as a competitive advantage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack