The Year 2000 date change : Part 1
Introduction This guide sets out to explore the reality of whatthe media is describing as a ticking time bomb for business. The looming threat is theimpact that the year 2000 date change will have on all computer systems as we approach thenext millennium, a bomb which is threatening to stop business in its tracks with apotential disaster on a world-wide scale not seen since the Wall Street crash unlessaction is taken now. This document is designed to aid the senior business manager'sunderstanding of the key issues in the change of century, provide pointers in theassessment of their corporation's exposure and highlight possible actions that willnot only contain the problem, but can potentially be leveraged as a competitive advantage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022