Garment sourcing: past, present, and future
The apparel industry has moved from the full package sourcing system to the Standard Garment Sourcing Model. Next in line is the Full Value Sourcing Model says David Birnbaum, and this requires a set of skills far in advance of full package and very different from SGSM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Over 8,000 children in Delhi garment industry