PLM software takes off in apparel supply chain
The fast-fashion revolution is changing the face of the global apparel industry, which is struggling to meet the demands of an increasingly fickle clothing consumer. Enter product lifecycle management (PLM) software, a technology that most market observers say will become a make-or-break investment in the next five years. By Ivan Castano-Freeman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- DENIM DAYS: Suppliers weigh up industry challenges
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Nike launches women's kit from recycled polyester
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall