Prime Source Forum 2011: Quote/unquote - day 1
Apparel industry issues tackled on the first day of the Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong included the challenges facing the apparel supply chain, including inflation, China's shift from major supplier to buyer, and labour issues. Here is a roundup of comments from some of the speakers at the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Cotton growers facing “neglect, abuse and poverty”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York