ANALYSIS: Recession takes the shine off PLM
As apparel manufacturers cut their spending during the recession, the uptake of product lifecycle management (PLM) software was one of the many casualties. But signs suggest investment momentum is picking up again, with double-digit growth expected in the coming years. Ivan Castano-Freeman reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Nike shares slide on future orders in Q2
- Philippines added to European Union GSP+ scheme