Spotlight on...Analysts mixed on Abercrombie & Fitch changes
Abercrombie & Fitch separated the roles of chairman and CEO yesterday (28 January), appointing former Sears boss Arthur Martinez as non-executive chairman, leaving Michael Jeffries with just his CEO title. While some analysts think these changes could prove positive, others believe the teen apparel retailer still has a long way to go in restructuring its business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Express
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings