Stark contrast in US imports from China and Vietnam
February is historically the slowest month of the year when it comes to US apparel imports, so it's not surprising that volumes were down. But the fortunes of the two biggest suppliers tell a very different story, with shipments from China seeing a double-digit decline and those from Vietnam continuing to rise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions