Global technical textiles: still a growth market?
Companies in the conventional textile industry have long envied their counterparts in nonwovens and other technical textile sectors where steady expansion has been the norm. This image of continuous expansion is enhanced by the frequent emergence of "jumbo niches" growing at double-digit rates. But is market growth sustainable? And at what cost?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective