Supply chain the "secret sauce" for Hanesbrands
An upbeat Hanesbrands has raised its guidance for the year ahead and expects sales to break through the $5bn barrier for the first time. At the heart of this momentum is its Innovate-to-Elevate strategy, combining brand power with product innovation - and a low-cost supply chain that the basic apparel maker sees as its "secret sauce."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- Brands urged to help end Shenzhen factory strike
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Nike shares slide on future orders in Q2
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade