NRF 2014: Tailoring technology for omnichannel success
Engaging more deeply with customers, and offering a seamless capability no matter where or how they shop, is set to remain one of the biggest challenges for retailers in the year ahead according to experts at Retail's 'Big Show,' the National Retail Federation's 103nd Annual Convention & Expo that took place last week in New York.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack