The changing face of European retailing
A new report, "European Market Futures: Mapping the Changing Consumer Environment", explains that a combination of economic and social trends occurring across Europe will alter the way that we live and the way that we shop says Retail Intelligence. Our lifestyles are changing and, although there are still vast differences between countries (for example, Germany has a GDP 46 times that of Hungary), these trends are moving European markets in the same direction. As lifestyles converge we will see increasing similarities in consumer demand for products and shopping environments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores