The future of e-commerce in footwear and apparel
The internet brings a newdimension to the process of matching manufacturers with distributors who supply retailers:ubiquity, ease of use, and the visual enhancement that makes learning to use it so quickand easy. However, the world wide web is a relatively new development. The prices chargedare often too high, especially given that the costs and profit ratios are unknown.Its certainly not a miracle cure. There will never be one single industry system -in fact, there may be hundreds of them, and thats fine. But its vital to haveto learn only one system that can then talk to all of the other systems in use.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack