Manufacturing IT: the holistic approach
The prerequisite of survival in today's manufacturing environment is to have up-to-date, reliable information and communication systems integrated throughout the business - and to be able to use and interpret this information. Here, Niki Tait takes a look at some of the issues that companies need to take into account when re-evaluating and updating their manufacturing information systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack