The rise of the big-spending Asian gent
A walk down any high street or shopping mall in the Far East will gladden the heart of men's apparel makers. Unlike the West, where women's outlets disproportionately outnumber their male counterparts, men's shops are fast catching up with the preponderance of women's outlets thanks to the rise and rise of Asia's metrosexual males. Michael Fitzpatrick reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth