Training in action
Teamworking has developed the skills baseof Gossard's sewing unit at Pontllanfraith and brought greater efficiency too. Teamworking was introduced into Gossard'ssewing unit at Pontllanfraith in Gwent 18 months ago. The site's 147 machinists and theirsupervisors were retrained over a period of four months to acquire new skills and withthese skills achieved greater flexibility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"