Mod'Amont: tweed by day - sparkle after six
A season of sequins and sparklers is proposed by Mod'Amont for winter 2001/2, with trimmings to match the fabric concepts of tweedy looks by day and uninhibited glamour by night. Now in its tenth season, this Paris-based fashion trimmings trade fair attracted a record l97 exhibitors, 22 more than in the spring. It is fast becoming Europe's most important event for clothing component manufacturers and buyers. And although the final figures for the full four days of the fair have yet to be computed, it already seems likely that attendence levels will be well up on October 99.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack