Mod'Amont: tweed by day - sparkle after six
A season of sequins and sparklers is proposed by Mod'Amont for winter 2001/2, with trimmings to match the fabric concepts of tweedy looks by day and uninhibited glamour by night. Now in its tenth season, this Paris-based fashion trimmings trade fair attracted a record l97 exhibitors, 22 more than in the spring. It is fast becoming Europe's most important event for clothing component manufacturers and buyers. And although the final figures for the full four days of the fair have yet to be computed, it already seems likely that attendence levels will be well up on October 99.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020