Unraveling Global Textiles
Established thinking in the Apparel, Footwear and Textile industries needs revisiting. Most entrepreneurs, when asked why they started their own company, will reply that they wanted to direct a company as they saw fit- to make their own decisions. Autonomous as it sound's, external market dynamics still play a fundamental part in the decision-making process. All too often these dynamics are assumed to point to only one possible outcome as businesses follow the status-quo in order to impress the stock market and secure funding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"