In the money: VF moderates short term growth aspirations
Apparel maker VF Corp has admitted revenue in the year ahead is likely to fall short of long-term expectations, with performance hindered by unseasonably warm weather affecting sales of the North Face brand combined with weak economic conditions in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- TPP trade deal remains elusive but tantalising
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019