Weather forecasts offer brighter outlook for retailers
The wettest April on record in the UK meant last month was a washout for retailers - but contrasts with an unexpectedly warm March that saw shoppers flock to the stores to buy items like summer clothes. With the weather changing every day, forecasting upcoming trends is as important for the apparel and footwear industry as any other. Katie Smith reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”