Marks & Spencer H1: what the analysts say
While Marks & Spencer posted an almost 10% decline in pre-tax profit over the first half of its financial year, an uplift in general merchandise sales in the second quarter suggests efforts to improve its clothing offer are beginning to bear fruit. Here is a flavour of what leading retail analysts say about M&S' recent performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Latest TPP talks fail to clinch a deal
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- COMMENT: Wearable tech – a passing fashion?
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Software solutions: Digital design and prototyping
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Uniqlo owner highlights supplier factory progress
- Fabric sourcing tool links mills with design teams
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Coats Group swings to substantial H1 loss
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019