Marks & Spencer H1: what the analysts say
While Marks & Spencer posted an almost 10% decline in pre-tax profit over the first half of its financial year, an uplift in general merchandise sales in the second quarter suggests efforts to improve its clothing offer are beginning to bear fruit. Here is a flavour of what leading retail analysts say about M&S' recent performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020