IAF Convention 2012: Where next for sourcing?
The likelihood of a resurgence in near-sourcing is "certainly possible" as the apparel industry starts to think more holistically about its supply chain, delegates at this year's IAF World Apparel Convention were told today (26 September).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Retail fallout unclear following Hanjin collapse
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa