Will green growth bolster Bangladesh garment exports?
At the Dhaka Apparel Summit last year, Bangladesh set the goal of doubling apparel exports to US$50bn by the country's 50th anniversary in 2021. How will this target be achieved? Maher Anjum, sustainable sourcing and supply chain consultant, and Dr Lynne Hammond, fashion business consultant, believe the industry's investment in more sustainable factory environments has an important part to play.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores