Workwear sector lines up for growing business
Across the world, the workwear business looks like a good clothing sector to be in, with total growth of 5.4% for corporatewear and 8.1% for workwear being forecast. However, companies that want to get on in the workwear market should focus their efforts on the developing world, according to a recent report from just-style.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Express
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings