Zara takes a cautious step into China
Investors are continuing to show confidence in the long term potential of Hong Kong's retail market - with leading Spanish fashion brand Zara among the latest to open a store there. Even though parent company Inditex has a long history of sourcing in the region, this is the first wholly owned and managed Zara store in Asia. Marie-Hélène Corbin meets David Konn, Inditex Asia general manager.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores