just-style authors and correspondents
Leonie Barrie joined just-style as managing editor 14 years ago, and during that time has been instrumental in steering the site's editorial content and direction. Under her leadership, just-style has raised its profile...
Starting out as a PA many moons ago, Michelle tired of the secretarial work and tried her hand at positions in marketing and production before moving to the Green Isle and taking up a role with a Dublin drinks distribut...
Katie Smith is a reporter for just-style and the newest member of the editorial team. Since she joined parent company Aroq Ltd she has written for both just-style and its sister site just-food, as well as completing a p...
A trained newspaper journalist, Richard Woodard spent eight years working for the East Anglian Daily Times, a regional daily newspaper in England. In September 2000, he joined drinks trade magazine Wine &...
Keith Nuthall is an experienced journalist specialising in international organisations, law and regulation, especially the European Union and the World Trade Organisation. He has written extensively on EU support for...
Mike Flanagan is CEO of Clothesource Limited, which provides apparel buyers and sellers throughout the world with the hard data they need to understand their competitiveness. Clothesource, with the world's largest col...
Ngo Tuan is the investment consultant for US-based Vietnomics LLC at its representative office in Hanoi, which acts as a bridge between US and Vietnamese investors. In addition, he is executive contributor at Vietnam's...
Stuart 'emigrated' from north-east England to France over 20 years ago, setting up initially as a freelancer covering French business developments for the English-language press across a broad range of sectors. He th...
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details