just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Achim Berg
As an apparel sourcing hub, Bangladesh has a strong past and faces lots of challenges for the future. A recent McKinsey report on 'Bangladesh's ready-made garments industry: The challenge of growth' triggered much discussion on just-style - prompting its author, Achim Berg, to respond.
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa