just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Andrew McEwen
Cashmere experts have attacked claims that their industry is unsustainable and responsible for desertification in Inner Mongolia and independent Mongolia.
Cashmere industry specialists attending the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing have welcomed the Chinese government's release of a China cashmere standard, but told just-style the only really effective way to ensure quality is a mature market.
China's domestic cashmere market appears to be booming, according to figures released at the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing - but rising costs cause concern.
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Fashion meets function with end-to-end solutions
- Vietnam garment exports slow as orders stall
- Nike digital direction pushes speed and innovation
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- Natural plant dyed eco-friendly cellulosic yarns