just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Andrew McEwen
Cashmere experts have attacked claims that their industry is unsustainable and responsible for desertification in Inner Mongolia and independent Mongolia.
Cashmere industry specialists attending the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing have welcomed the Chinese government's release of a China cashmere standard, but told just-style the only really effective way to ensure quality is a mature market.
China's domestic cashmere market appears to be booming, according to figures released at the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing - but rising costs cause concern.
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- Practical Price Negotiation