just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Andrew McEwen
Cashmere experts have attacked claims that their industry is unsustainable and responsible for desertification in Inner Mongolia and independent Mongolia.
Cashmere industry specialists attending the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing have welcomed the Chinese government's release of a China cashmere standard, but told just-style the only really effective way to ensure quality is a mature market.
China's domestic cashmere market appears to be booming, according to figures released at the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing - but rising costs cause concern.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry