just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Andrew McEwen
Cashmere experts have attacked claims that their industry is unsustainable and responsible for desertification in Inner Mongolia and independent Mongolia.
Cashmere industry specialists attending the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing have welcomed the Chinese government's release of a China cashmere standard, but told just-style the only really effective way to ensure quality is a mature market.
China's domestic cashmere market appears to be booming, according to figures released at the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing - but rising costs cause concern.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US apparel prices continue to fall