just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Andrew McEwen
Cashmere experts have attacked claims that their industry is unsustainable and responsible for desertification in Inner Mongolia and independent Mongolia.
Cashmere industry specialists attending the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing have welcomed the Chinese government's release of a China cashmere standard, but told just-style the only really effective way to ensure quality is a mature market.
China's domestic cashmere market appears to be booming, according to figures released at the fourth annual Cashmere World trade show in Beijing - but rising costs cause concern.
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years