just-style authors and correspondents
In her role as news editor at just-style, Beth Wright oversees the site's daily news feed, researching and writing news and analyses, tracking down exclusive stories, and interviewing industry executives for their insight into the key stories.
With an English degree from the University of Leeds and NCTJ Diploma, Beth honed her journalism skills at a local newspaper.
Articles by Beth Wright
Sri Lankan apparel and fabric manufacturing conglomerate MAS Holdings and certification body Oeko-Tex are among six new companies that have pledged a commitment to the Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) group.
Researchers in Australia have developed a new smart fabric that mimics the sophisticated and complex properties of human bone tissue, that they say could be used to create protective suits that stiffen under high impact.
Supply chain solutions specialist NEJ Inc has announced the acquisition of premium men’s sportswear designer Bills Khakis from private equity firm Source Capital, LLC.
Canada's largest retailer Loblaw has named its supply chain chief, Sarah Davis, as president of the company.
Top stories this week on just-style include a closer look at what's at stake with Trump's promises to tear up US trade agreements – thanks to a special infographic powered by re:source from just-style – the risks Brexit pose to Cambodia's textile and apparel export sector, and how Trump's potential revamp of the US tax system threatens US apparel importers and their suppliers.
Online giant Amazon is expanding it supply chain capacity with the opening of a third facility in Maryland; a 1.2m sq ft fulfillment centre in North East, which will create 700 new jobs in the town.
Citing scientific proof of product is a key factor in US consumer purchase decisions, with trust influencing the final decision to purchase or not, new research has found.
US retail group Target guidance has lowered its guidance for the fourth quarter, after booking a softer-than-expected sales performance during the holiday season.
American Apparel has told just-style it will not be shuttering any of its stores just yet, despite reports claiming otherwise.
Polish software solutions company Inovatica has unveiled a smart t-shirt, developed with bio-monitoring capacities, designed to allow electrocardiography (ECG) on the person wearing it.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016