just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Bob McKee
Fashion brands and retailers need to start now if they are to integrate and evolve their online, mobile and multi-channel activities into a coherent "omni-channel" strategy, advises Bob McKee, fashion industry strategy director at Infor.
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Overcapacity in China could reshape fibre markets
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras