just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Brenda Jacobs
Is the US Government likely to follow the European Union, Canada and other major markets in lifting sanctions against Burma? Trade expert Brenda Jacobs, an attorney at Sidley Austin LLP, believes that the "targeted easing" plan outlined last month is likely to be slow and cautious and highlights the complex web of rules currently in place.
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- Inditex renews global trade union agreement
- UK apparel market realising real benefits of RFID