just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Brenda Jacobs
Is the US Government likely to follow the European Union, Canada and other major markets in lifting sanctions against Burma? Trade expert Brenda Jacobs, an attorney at Sidley Austin LLP, believes that the "targeted easing" plan outlined last month is likely to be slow and cautious and highlights the complex web of rules currently in place.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022