just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Brenda Jacobs
Is the US Government likely to follow the European Union, Canada and other major markets in lifting sanctions against Burma? Trade expert Brenda Jacobs, an attorney at Sidley Austin LLP, believes that the "targeted easing" plan outlined last month is likely to be slow and cautious and highlights the complex web of rules currently in place.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode