just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Brenda Jacobs
Is the US Government likely to follow the European Union, Canada and other major markets in lifting sanctions against Burma? Trade expert Brenda Jacobs, an attorney at Sidley Austin LLP, believes that the "targeted easing" plan outlined last month is likely to be slow and cautious and highlights the complex web of rules currently in place.
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Victoria's Secret discontinue swimwear to simplify