just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Daniel Pruzin
The European Union and Bangladesh have concluded a new "global sustainability compact" to address labour abuses in the Bangladeshi garment industry - with the country at risk of losing duty-free access to the EU market if it reneges on its commitments.
Mexico's World Trade Organization (WTO) challenge to Chinese subsidies for textile and clothing producers could be the most serious test yet to Beijing's activist industrial policies, according to trade diplomats and legal experts in Geneva.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- US textile innovation hub could expand re-shoring
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020