just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Daniel Pruzin
The European Union and Bangladesh have concluded a new "global sustainability compact" to address labour abuses in the Bangladeshi garment industry - with the country at risk of losing duty-free access to the EU market if it reneges on its commitments.
Mexico's World Trade Organization (WTO) challenge to Chinese subsidies for textile and clothing producers could be the most serious test yet to Beijing's activist industrial policies, according to trade diplomats and legal experts in Geneva.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Indian industry mulling Vietnam textile park?
- Chinese consumers most environmentally conscious