just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Daniel Pruzin
The European Union and Bangladesh have concluded a new "global sustainability compact" to address labour abuses in the Bangladeshi garment industry - with the country at risk of losing duty-free access to the EU market if it reneges on its commitments.
Mexico's World Trade Organization (WTO) challenge to Chinese subsidies for textile and clothing producers could be the most serious test yet to Beijing's activist industrial policies, according to trade diplomats and legal experts in Geneva.
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Bangladesh courts buyers with sustainable producti
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?