just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Daniel Pruzin
The European Union and Bangladesh have concluded a new "global sustainability compact" to address labour abuses in the Bangladeshi garment industry - with the country at risk of losing duty-free access to the EU market if it reneges on its commitments.
Mexico's World Trade Organization (WTO) challenge to Chinese subsidies for textile and clothing producers could be the most serious test yet to Beijing's activist industrial policies, according to trade diplomats and legal experts in Geneva.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- US footwear trade and sourcing snapshot
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Bangladesh Alliance unveils fire safety initiative